Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Purpose

I'm a big believer that everything in life has purpose and reason. Some you can control, and some things you're just destined for.

So I've been thinking about the purpose of this blog. I'm hoping it helps me to chronicle growth in my life, keep in touch with my family and friends, and inspire others to try new things and to go new places.

As I said, I'm have the travel bug. I love picking up and going somewhere, exploring new places, getting a feel and understanding for different environments. At 24, I'm wide-eyed and open-minded. I am in no way an expert on culture, but I am hoping to be insightful, interesting, and fun.

I hope you'll join me on my journies. Please feel free to post your own insights on places I visit, travel suggestions, and questions.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment