This Christmas season was the most relaxing I've had in awhile... It was so nice to have the whole week off to enjoy my new house, and spend some real time with my parents and family. I went to my parents house for a night for our family Christmas and then we went to the grandparents/extended family's in Fredonia for a few nights.
Christmas Eve dinner with my aunt (and my Dad and I in the background...)

Grandma and Grandpa always go first...

We taught Grandma how to write messages on facebook...
My family has lots of kitties... very few seemed to like Brian this Christmas.
On the 27th we came home to Syracuse to celebrate the official housewarming with friends and family. We had about 40 people stop by throughout the day and enjoyed company, conversation, and hosting. A few photos of the friends/party below.
Elle enjoying the company of all the men... and the men enjoying all the food.


Elle, Theresa and her family...

Jeff and Sean, our chefs
No comments:
Post a Comment