Friday, February 26, 2010

Atlanta Roadshow and Visit with My Brother

I spent five days down in Atlanta at the end of January.. hoping to skip out on the cold and snow, I was grateful for being sent down south... however it was just as cold while I was there (albiet a little sunnier). Anyway, the first few days I worked and did some minor exploring with Anthony. The following few pictures are from Centennial Olympic park right in the heart of downtown.



Anthony and the olympic rings.

We also took a tour of CNN studios.. unfortunately we weren't allowed to take photos in the studio, nor was our tour guide that wonderful, but it was still neat to see.




Then I spent the weekend with my brother who recently moved to the Atlanta area to work at Lockheed Martin... with Lockheed under so much security, I also wasn't allowed to take photos here, but I did make Brian pose with the sign at the entrance. It was a very cool tour in that I got to see a plane (CJ130) being assembled start to finish.

I also made Brian venture back downtown and because of the rain we decided to hop into a tour at Coca-Cola (I took a lot of tours this week)... and this is a great tour.. Coca-Cola really does a great job welcoming guests and allowing people to feel they're sharing in the Coca-Cola experience and process.


I also really love mascots, and Brian's going to hate me for posting this photo, but I think it's a good one.

Overall, a great weekend of exploring...

No comments:

Post a Comment