This past Father's day I headed with Mom and Dad, back to Fredonia to spend some time with Dad and Grandpa. It was a gorgeous weekend... which doesn't happen too often in the Buffalo area, so we took advantage of the weather by spending lots of time outside and at the lake.
Below are the empty docks at the Dunkirk pier... it used to be a pretty busy place in the summertime, but there just isn't the mass of people there once was. I loved the look of the lines in the following two photos though (and the little ducks seemed to be loving all the space all to themselves).
The community has been trying to do a few things to rally and has recently been putting on free concerts on the pier. This one the night before Father's day featured an Elton John cover band and tons of the locals were there.
I went with my Aunt and Uncle (on the left) and my parents on the right.
Sunday morning we went out with Grandma... to our family's favorite bakery. I've written about it before, called the Uppercrust in the Village of Fredonia.
We had a small barbeque with Grandma and Grandpa at their house that afternoon:
No comments:
Post a Comment