Last week work sent me out to San Francisco for some alumni events, and in true Julie fashion I tacked on a few days in LA and managed to sneak in a few good hours of play in San Fran.
I stayed with my best friend from when I lived in Spain (during college), Kristen for the few days I was in LA and she showed me her favorite parts of the region... Kristen's not the biggest fan of living in the LA area, as she's from Portland, OR - which is much more Kristen's style, and she's proud to tell you all about home. Based on her enthusiasm, I for one, can't wait to experience Portland one day... but that's another entry.
Kristen and I went wine tasting Saturday in Temecula, camped that night just a bit beyond the vinyard region with a whole bunch of medical students from Western University (one being Kristen's boyfriend Matt) and then went on Sunday to watch the LA Galaxy play Las Chivas in the MLS playoffs. Dispite the working and the few extra days of traveling, the weekend was totally worth it as it was sooo nice to catch up with Kristen, and to see Christina.
I stayed with my best friend from when I lived in Spain (during college), Kristen for the few days I was in LA and she showed me her favorite parts of the region... Kristen's not the biggest fan of living in the LA area, as she's from Portland, OR - which is much more Kristen's style, and she's proud to tell you all about home. Based on her enthusiasm, I for one, can't wait to experience Portland one day... but that's another entry.
Kristen and I went wine tasting Saturday in Temecula, camped that night just a bit beyond the vinyard region with a whole bunch of medical students from Western University (one being Kristen's boyfriend Matt) and then went on Sunday to watch the LA Galaxy play Las Chivas in the MLS playoffs. Dispite the working and the few extra days of traveling, the weekend was totally worth it as it was sooo nice to catch up with Kristen, and to see Christina.
Temecula - SoCal's wine country...


Julie, Kristen, Christina -reunited.
Our campsite...
Morning view from the campsite.
LA Galaxy playoff game... it was an exciting night, thanks to some great tickets from Adidas.
Row F, VIP parking, Beckham and Landon Donovan... it was such a cool treat.
No comments:
Post a Comment